Nicole

Hatfield, Pretoria, 0083, South Africa

I am a Second Year student, studying BSc Microbiology at the University of Pretoria.

⭐ Academic record verified

3 hour lesson plan

6 hour lesson plan

10 hour lesson plan

Lessons offered
Subjects tutored
Levels taught
About

I like to have a good foundation and the first step would be identifying the problem and working from the ground up. I give relatable life situations to allow a better understanding and interpretation of the information. I use visual aids and make the work aesthetically pleasing so that the work does not look boring or appear to difficult. I feel communication is key so I tackle all problems at hand with different visual and auditory measures and give options so they can choose whatever style of learning is easier for them. Time management is also vital and I would like for them to understand that there is no rush and taking everything step by step will allow them to have a better understanding of the work.

Background

I matriculated in 2018 with an average of 77.3 for NSC exams. I obtained two distinctions in Life Science and Life Orientation.I am currently a second year student at the University of Pretoria, studying a BSc in Microbiology. I am also a member of the Golden Key International Honor society.
I have experience tutoring at a high school level for the following subjects: Mathematics,Life Science and Physical Science at my previous school. I also homeschool my little brother the days where he does not attend school.

MiCampusTutors

• instagram
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn

MiCampusTutors Ⓡ  2020. All rights reserved.