Thabo

Rondebosch, Cape Town, 7700, South Africa

I am a Second Year UCT student, studying BSc in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics I believe in equipping students with the neccessary skills so they can be independent problem solvers.

⭐ Academic record verified

3 hour lesson plan

6 hour lesson plan

10 hour lesson plan

Lessons offered
Subjects tutored
Levels taught
About

I am a Second Year UCT student, studying BSc in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics I am very skilled in calculus and have many tricks up my sleeve I also have my own approach when it comes to Applied Mathematics able to relate Mathematics to the real modern world.I obtained a 95% for my Mathematics June Exams (MAM1005H&MAM1006H) in 2020 and 2019 and maintained a 90 average for Mathematics since grade 11 (2017-2020) so my skills are quite unique making one of the best learner at UCT in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics I also managed to complete two years of Physics at UCT.

Background

I am a Second Year student, studying BSc in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics at UCT my goal is obtaining a PhD in Mathematics I also did General Physics for Scientists in 2019 and 2020 because I also tutor high school physics along with engineering and discrete Mathematics I am very friendly and relatable and can communicate ideas easily and I can easily operate online using Zoom or any other platforms and I generally enjoy sharing my passion about Physics or Mathematics and science in general please place your future in my capable hands.

MiCampusTutors

• instagram
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn

MiCampusTutors Ⓡ  2020. All rights reserved.